Equalizer working… finally?


I installed OpenSUSE 11.1 the other day, and I can say it has been an improvement from the 11.0 I used to use. If only there was a way to do just an upgrade instead of cleaning the whole thing up.

So anyway, the thing is that I’ve been pulling my hair out over trying to run the PulseAudio Equalizer on my previous install. Now on this new one, all I did was add a few lines in default.pa, and everything works! I just followed these simple steps from a forum (thanks to blueskynis) and it worked like a charm. Now I can listen to my music on Linux the way I want.

I’m still on the process of observing if it can survive a whole day without crashing. So far, i’ve gone about a quarter of it, and no crash yet!


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.